America Means Business Opens Tomorrow
America Mean Business, the landmark new event about how to start, grow, and manage your own business, is on June 13-15 in New York City.
Pre-registration is free through 11:59PM tonight. You can attend for all three days or any part of the event, it's entirely up to you. (Registration at the door is just $10.)
Here are some of Wednesday's sessions and events at Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th Street in Manhattan, you can learn from with your free pre-registration:
- An Informative Keynote Presentation with David Weber of Rickshaw Dumplings, Voted New York's #1 Food Truck
- Sessions About How to Get Started, How to Pick the Right Business, How to Use Social Media and Email to Grow Your Business, and More
- Presentations by Successful Entrepreneurs About "How They Did It" Including a Retailer, a Video Game Developer, and More
- 1-to-1 Counseling with Experienced Small Business Mentors from SCORE
- An Expo of Products and Services to Help You Bring Your Dreams to Life
See the complete schedule online.
Help us spread the world about this great new event. Tell your friends, family, and co-workers that today is the last day for free online pre-registration, and that registration at the door will be $10.
If you can attend for only an hour, or for all three days, America Means Business will help you to make your dream a reality!