America Means Business Continues on June 14
America Mean Business, the landmark new event about how to start, grow, and manage your own business, continues on Thursday and Friday, June 14-15 in New York City. Registration is just $10 at the door and you can attend the entire event or any part of it, it's entirely up to you.
Here are some of Thursday's sessions and events at Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th Street in Manhattan, you can learn from:
- An Informative Keynote Presentation with Bobby Taylor of Taylor Creative
- Sessions About 40 Hot, Inexpensive Businesses to Start, Financing Options for Small Business, How to Grow Your Business Online, and More
- Presentations by Successful Entrepreneurs About "How They Did It" Including a Beauty Salon/Spa Owner, a Fashion Designer, a Personal Trainer, and More
- 1-to-1 Counseling with Experienced Small Business Mentors from SCORE
- An Expo of Products and Services to Help You Bring Your Dreams to Life
See the complete schedule online.
If you can attend for only an hour, or for the entire event, America Means Business will help you to make your dream a reality!
Missed yesterday's events? See photos from June 13 here.