Last Day to Attend America Means Business
America Mean Business, the landmark new event about how to start, grow, and manage your own business, continues on Thursday and Friday, June 14-15 in New York City. Registration is just $10 at the door and you can attend the entire event or any part of it, it's entirely up to you.
Here are some of Friday's sessions and events at Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th Street in Manhattan, you can learn from with your free registration. Doors will open at 9:15 am - be sure to arrive early!
- An Informative Keynote Presentation with Carol Roth, Startup Consultant and Author of "The Entrepreneur Equation"
- Sessions About Public Relations Basics for Startups, How to Use Social Media to Build Your Business, and More
- Presentations by Successful Entrepreneurs About "How They Did It" Including a Babysitting and Nanny Agency, a Public Relations Agency, a Designer Apron Maker, and More
- 1-to-1 Counseling with Experienced Small Business Mentors from SCORE
- An Expo of Products and Services to Help You Bring Your Dreams to Life
See the complete schedule online.
Help us spread the world about this great new event. Tell your friends, family, and co-workers that registration at the door is just $10.
If you can attend for only an hour, or for the entire day, America Means Business will help you to make your dream a reality!