There are two annual report awards categories in The 2013 American Business Awards, the premier business awards competition in the U.S.A., to help you highlight your organization's successes. (Friday, November 16, is the first early-bird entry deadline for the 2013 ABAs, request your entry kit here and you'll receive it right away.) These categories recognize excellence in corporate literature issued since January 1, 2012.
Our annual report award categories include:
- Best Annual Report: Online/Electronic
- Best Annual Report: Print
Our other corporate literature awards include:
- Best Marketing or Sales Brochure or Kit
- Best House Organ/Publication
Submission requirements for annual reports, brochures, marketing and sales kits, house organs (corporate magazines), and other publications include:
- An essay of up to 125 words describing the work's purpose and results to date.
- If applicable, the electronic publication, in the form of an attachment or a URL (via our attachment/link uploading tool).
- Optional: You may list creative and production credits for your work - a list of the people and organizations that contributed to its development.
2012 Gold publication awards winners include Cargill, Incorporated, Minneapolis, MN, DaVita, El Segundo, CA, EffectiveUI, Denver, CO, IDEXX Laboratories, Westbrook, ME, Northwestern Mutual, Milwaukee, WI, and Quality Systems, Inc., Irvine, CA.
Want to submit your publication offline for review? If you wish to submit your publication offline for review by the judges, you must first submit your entry online. Then print out a copy of your entry and mail it with one (1) copy of the publication or series of publications to: The Stevie Awards, 10560 Main Street, Suite 215, Fairfax, VA 22030.