Looking to apply to one of The American Business Awards Annual Report Awards? (Request your entry kit for the 2012 ABAs and it will be emailed to you right away. The second early-bird entry deadline is December 14.) Let us help you make the most out of your ABA submission with these helpful hints:1. Review the Annual Report Awards Categories.
- Best Annual Report: Online/Electronic
- Best Annual Report: Print
2. Review the Annual Report Awards submission requirements.
Submission requirements include:
- An essay of up to 100 words describing the work's purpose and results to date.
- If applicable, the electronic publication, in the form of an attachment or a URL (via our attachment/link uploading tool).
- Optional: You may list creative and production credits for your work - a list of the people and organizations that contributed to its development.
If you wish to submit your publication offline for review by the judges, you must first submit your entry online. Then print out a copy of your entry and mail it with one (1) copy of the publication or series of publications to: The Stevie Awards, 10560 Main Street, Suite 215, Fairfax, VA 22030.
3. Review entries from past winners.
Read 2011 winning entries here:
- Best Annual Report - Online/Electronic
IDEXX Laboratories, Westbrook, ME: IDEXX Laboratories 2010 Annual Review
- Best Annual Report - Print
Heffernan Insurance Brokers, Walnut Creek, CA: Heffernan Insurance Brokers 2010 Annual Report