As the final entry deadline for The 2012 American Business Awards, the premier business awards program in the U.S.A., approaches on Wednesday, April 25, we want to highlight our annual report awards categories. (If you haven't already received an entry kit, you can download your entry kit here.) These categories recognize excellence in corporate literature issued since January 1, 2011.
Our annual report award categories include:
- Best Annual Report: Online/Electronic
- Best Annual Report: Print
For inspiration, please read our 2011 ABA winning entries:
- Best Annual Report - Online/Electronic
IDEXX Laboratories, Westbrook, ME: IDEXX Laboratories 2010 Annual Review
- Best Annual Report - Print
Heffernan Insurance Brokers, Walnut Creek, CA: Heffernan Insurance Brokers 2010 Annual Report
Our other corporate literature awards include:
- Best Marketing or Sales Brochure or Kit
- Best House Organ/Publication
Submission requirements for annual reports, brochures, marketing and sales kits, house organs (corporate magazines), and other publications include:
- An essay of up to 100 words describing the work's purpose and results to date.
- If applicable, the electronic publication, in the form of an attachment or a URL (via our attachment/link uploading tool).
- Optional: You may list creative and production credits for your work - a list of the people and organizations that contributed to its development.
If you wish to submit your publication offline for review by the judges, you must first submit your entry online. Then print out a copy of your entry and mail it with one (1) copy of the publication or series of publications to: The Stevie Awards, 10560 Main Street, Suite 215, Fairfax, VA 22030.
Let us know how we can help you submit your entries. Email us at [email protected].