There are two annual report awards categories in The 2012 International Business Awards, the world's premier business awards competition, to help you showcase your organization's successes. (All organizations and individuals worldwide may submit nominations to the IBAs. The entry deadline is 16 May; request your entry kit here.) These categories recognize excellence in corporate literature issued since January 1, 2011.
Our annual report award categories include:
- Best Annual Report: Online/Electronic
- Best Annual Report: Print
Our other corporate literature awards include:
- Best Marketing or Sales Brochure or Kit
- Best House Organ/Publication
Submission requirements for annual reports, brochures, marketing and sales kits, house organs (corporate magazines), and other publications include:
- An essay of up to 100 words describing the work's purpose and results to date.
- If applicable, the electronic publication, in the form of an attachment or a URL (via our attachment/link uploading tool).
- Optional: You may list creative and production credits for your work - a list of the people and organizations that contributed to its development.
If you wish to submit your publication offline for review by the judges, you must first submit your entry online. Then print out a copy of your entry and mail it with one (1) copy of the publication or series of publications to: The Stevie Awards, 10560 Main Street, Suite 215, Fairfax, VA 22030.
The 8th Annual International Business Awards were presented in October 2011 in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates. 2011 honorees included Daimler AG, International Finance Corporation (IFC), Ludwig van Beethoven Association, State Street Corporation, and TDIC Company, among others. 2012 honorees will be celebrated at the 9th annual awards banquet on Monday, 15 October in Seoul, South Korea.
Not sure which category is right for your organization? Email us at email@example.com and we'll direct you to the appropriate categories.