The 12th annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business is now accepting entries. All female entrepreneurs, executives, employees, and the organizations they run, worldwide, are eligible to be nominated.
A new feature for this year's competition is an Entry Kit Brochure. The PDF brochure details all the information you need to submit nominations.
- A letter from the President and Founder of the Stevie Awards, Michael Gallagher
- The 2015 Program Calendar
- What Past Stevie Winners Have to Say About Their Award
- Information About Judging
- The Top 5 Awards
- How to Submit Entries
- Entry Fee Information
- List of Awards Categories
The program will be especially useful to those who are new to submitting entries to the Stevie Awards for Women in Business. In just a few short minutes of browsing the Entry Kit Brochure, you will find out which categories best suit your organization and how to submit entries.
Get the Entry Kit Brochure now:
- A PDF of the Entry Kit Brochure (2.6MB)
The Entry Kit Brochure is not a replacement for the Webpage Version of the entry kit. The Brochure Entry Kit instructs you how to submit entries through the Webpage entry kit.
How to Submit Your Entries
After you have chosen your categories and prepared your entries according to the requirements per category, do the following:
- Visit the website at www.StevieAwards.com/Women and click on the ‘ENTER’ button on the top navigation bar.
- Follow the instructions to complete the registration form for your organization, which will create your entry-submission account.
- Within your entry-submission account, choose the first category you want to enter, and complete the entry form for that category.
- Repeat the process as necessary for additional entries.
- When you’ve created all of your entries, select all of them and click ‘SUBMIT SELECTED NOMINATIONS’ to begin the submission process.
- Review and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Entry, and choose to pay your entry fees by credit card, bank check, or wire transfer.
There's also a webpage version of the entry kit available to you.The early-bird entry deadline, offering reduced entry fees, is July 22. The final entry deadline is August 26, and late entries will be accepted through September 23 with payment of a late fee. Winners of the 12th annual competition will be announced at a gala awards dinner at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York on November 13, 2015. Attendance is not required to win.
This year the Stevie Awards for Women in Business will honor women in more than 85 categories including, among others, Entrepreneur of the Year, Executive of the Year, Maverick of the Year, Mentor or Coach of the Year, Lifetime Achievement Award, Employee of the Year and Most Innovative Company of the Year.