This week we've been recognizing the contributions of the more than 200 professionals worldwide who participated in the judging process for The 8th Annual International Business Awards, the world's premier business awards program, and today we acknowledge the participation of those on the Management Awards judging committee, which included
Allyson Stewart Allen, Director, International Marketing Partners, London, United Kingdom
Esther Oh, Deputy Director, Commercial Services, CITIC Pacific Mining Management Pty Ltd, South Perth, WA Australia
Valerie Ondes, CFO, High Frequency Economics, Valhalla, NY USA
Janine Popick, CEO & Founder, VerticalResponse, San Francisco, CA USA
Jacqueline Teo, General Manager, Programme Management Office, FOXTEL, Putney, Australia
Han Tjan, VP-Corporate Communications, Daimler, New York, NY USA
The committee was chaired and formed by Yvonne Howie, CEO, The CEO Institute, Neutral Bay, NSW Australia.
The average scores of the members of this committee determined the 2011 Stevie Award winners in categories such as Management Team of the Year, Executive of the Year, and Chairman of the Year. The full list of honorees in these categories is online, but some notable Stevie Award winners this year include:
- The management team at iolo technologies, Los Angeles, CA USA
- Fujio Cho, Chairman, Toyota Motor Corporation, Aichi, Japan
- Catherine A. Lesjak, Chief Financial Officer and Executive VP, Hewlett-Packard Company, Palo Alto, CA USA
- Mukesh D Ambani, Chairman and Managing Director, Reliance Industries Limited, Mumbai, India
- Jose Ignacio Sanchez Galán, CEO, Iberdrola SA, Bilbao, Spain
- Mugheer Al Khaili, Director General, Abu Dhabi Education Council, Abu Dhabi, UAE
What do you think of the list of honorees in the management categories this year?