The Stevie Awards, organizer of the world’s premier business awards programs, has issued a call for entries for the 2012 (6th annual) Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Entry kits and complete details on the competition are available at www.stevieawards.com/sales/.
All customer service, contact center, and sales departments, teams and professionals worldwide are eligible to be nominated, in addition to new products and services used by those professionals.
The early-bird entry deadline is October 12 and the final deadline is November 18. Winners of the sixth annual competition will be announced at a gala awards dinner on in February 2012 in Las Vegas.
The competition will be judged by more than 200 professionals around the world.
2012 will mark the 10th anniversary of the Stevie Awards movement, and to mark the occasion the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service will be the first to present awards in three levels of distinction: gold, silver and bronze. To date only overall category winners have received (gold) Stevie Awards.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service feature more than 125 sales awards, customer service awards, and call center awards categories. Entrants may submit any number of nominations to any number of categories, which include:
- Sales Individual categories such as Senior Sales Executive of the Year and Worldwide VP of Sales of the Year
- Sales Team categories like Global Sales Team of the Year and Field Sales Team of the Year
- Sales Achievement categories such as Sales Turnaround of the Year and Outbound Marketing Program of the Year
- Sales Department of the Year categories in 13 industry groupings
- Customer Service and Contact Center Individual categories such as Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year and Customer Service Manager of the Year
- Customer Service and Contact Center Team categories like Contact Center of the Year and Customer Service Management Team of the Year
- Customer Service and Contact Center Achievement categories such as e-Commerce Customer Service Award and Award for Innovation in Customer Service
- Customer Service Department categories in 11 industry groupings
- New Product and Service categories like Best New Business Intelligence Solution and Best New Relationship Management Solution
- Solution Provider categories such as Sales Consulting Practice of the Year and Incentive, Rewards, or Recognition Provider of the Year
Winners of the most recent edition of the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service included Apple Inc., Bulldog Solutions, CIGNA Government Services, Competence Call Center AG, L.L. Bean, Marsh U.S. Consumer, Overstock.com, Rosetta Stone, salesforce.com, SMART Technologies, SuiteAmerica Corporate Housing, and T-Mobile. A complete list of the fifth annual honorees is available at http://www.stevieawards.com/sales/.
About The Stevie Awards:
The Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.stevieawards.com/, and follow the Stevie Awards on Twitter @TheStevieAwards.