America Mean Business, the landmark new event about how to start, grow, and manage your own business, is on June 13-15 in New York City.
Pre-registration is free through 11:59PM tonight. You can attend for all three days or any part of the event, it's entirely up to you. (Registration at the door is just $10.)
Here are some of Wednesday's sessions and events at Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th Street in Manhattan, you can learn from with your free pre-registration:
- An Informative Keynote Presentation with David Weber of Rickshaw Dumplings, Voted New York's #1 Food Truck
- Sessions About How to Get Started, How to Pick the Right Business, How to Use Social Media and Email to Grow Your Business, and More
- Presentations by Successful Entrepreneurs About "How They Did It" Including a Retailer, a Video Game Developer, and More
- 1-to-1 Counseling with Experienced Small Business Mentors from SCORE
- An Expo of Products and Services to Help You Bring Your Dreams to Life
Help us spread the world about this great new event. Tell your friends, family, and co-workers that today is the last day for free online pre-registration, and that registration at the door will be $10.
If you can attend for only an hour, or for all three days, America Means Business will help you to make your dream a reality!