Final Judging Committee Chairs Named for The 2012 International Business Awards
The following professionals have been named committee chairs for the final judging of The 2012 International Business Awards, the world's premier business awards competition.
Final judging is now underway and 2012 winners will be announced on August 15. The 9th Annual International Business Awards will be celebrated in Seoul, South Korea at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel on Monday, 15 October.
In total, more than 100 judges will participate in this year's final judging for the IBAs. Thank you to all of our judges for their participation.
- Company / Organization Awards Categories: Dr. Adel Hamad, CEO, Gulf Aluminium Rolling Mill Company (GARMCO), Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Corporate Communications, Investor Relations & Public Relations Awards Categories: Beata Rozek, Head of CSR, Tesco Poland, Krakow, Poland
- Creative Media Awards Categories: Akihito Tsukioka, President, Digitized Information Ltd., Tokyo, Japan
- Customer Service Awards Categories: Alain Meric, Senior Vice President, Customer Experience Management, Etisalat, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Human Resources Awards Categories: Dr. Richard Ong, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Smart Reader® Worldwide Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Information Technology Awards Categories: Leslie Stretch, President & CEO, CallidusCloud, Pleasanton, CA, USA
- Management Awards Categories: Shaun Battleman, CEO, African Access Holdings (PTY) Ltd, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Marketing Awards Categories: Vikram Krishna, Head of Group Marketing, Emirates NBD, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- New Products & Product Management Awards Categories: Jin Mu Cho, Vice President, Korea Business Communicators Association, Seoul, South Korea
- Support Awards Categories: Ian Semple, Head of Customer Experience, Everything Everywhere, London, United Kingdom
We will publish the names of our committee members shortly.