We invite you to apply to be a preliminary-round judge for the 9th annual Stevie® Awards for Women in Business, the world's premier business awards for women executives, entrepreneurs, and the organizations they run. Interested? Apply here.
How does preliminary-round judging work?
- All judging is done online so judges will be able to review nominations on their own time and at their own pace.
- Judges will be assigned categories based on their experience, function, and industry.
- There is no limit to how many (or how few) nominations judges can review.
What are the benefits of being a Stevie Awards judge?
- Judges get an inside look at how other organizations and individuals are achieving success and confronting challenges.
- All active judges will receive a certificate of appreciation, suitable for framing.
- All judges will have a chance to win two free tickets to the November 2012 awards dinner in New York City.
Need more information?
- Get the application form.
- Learn more about the judging and awards process.
- Meet the 2011 preliminary-round judges.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to be a judge and be a part of a worldwide coalition of business heroes.
What's your top reason for applying to be a 2012 Stevie Awards for Women in Business judge?