Nominations Are Invited From Sales, Customer Service and Contact Center Organizations Worldwide
Fairfax, VA – October 31, 2012 – The Stevie Awards, organizer of the world’s premier business awards programs, has issued a call for entries for the 2013 (7th annual) Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Entry kits and complete details on the competition are available at www.StevieAwards.com/Sales.
All customer service, contact center, business development, and sales departments, teams and professionals worldwide are eligible to be nominated, in addition to new products and services used by those professionals. The 2013 awards will recognize achievements since July 1, 2011.
The entry deadline is November 14, but late entries will be accepted through January 15 with payment of a late fee. Winners of the seventh annual competition will be announced at a gala awards dinner on February 25 at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas.
The competition will be judged by more than 200 professionals around the world.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service feature more than 125 sales awards, customer service awards, and call center awards categories. Entrants may submit any number of nominations to any number of categories, which include:
- Sales Individual categories such as Senior Sales Executive of the Year and Sales Operations Professional of the Year
- Sales Team categories like Global Sales Team of the Year and Field Sales Team of the Year
- Sales Achievement categories such as Sales Turnaround of the Year and Outbound Marketing Program of the Year
- Sales Department of the Year categories in 13 industry groupings
- Customer Service and Contact Center Individual categories such as Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year and Customer Service Leader of the Year
- Customer Service and Contact Center Team categories like Contact Center of the Year and Customer Service Management Team of the Year
- Customer Service and Contact Center Achievement categories such as e-Commerce Customer Service Award and Award for Innovation in Customer Service
- Customer Service Department categories in 11 industry groupings
- New Product and Service categories like Best New Business Intelligence Solution and Best New Relationship Management Solution
- Solution Provider categories such as Sales Consulting Practice of the Year and Incentive, Rewards, or Recognition Provider of the Year
Winners of the most recent edition of the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service included Aprimo, Bombardier Aerospace, Borro Limited, FedEx, Groupon, ING Direct, Salesforce.com, Sales Partnerships, Twitter, Vodafone Turkey, and Volkwagen Group China. A complete list of Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie winners in the sixth edition of the awards is available at www.StevieAwards.com/Sales.
About The Stevie Awards:
The Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.stevieawards.com/, and follow the Stevie Awards on Twitter @TheStevieAwards.