We've published the Gold Stevie Award-winning entries in The 2013 (10th Annual) International Business Awards, the world's premier business awards competition.
Now you can read the full-text of the entries that nearly 300 judges around the world deemed to be the best in their categories. They are a treasure trove of case studies about how organizations of all types around the world are innovating, growing, or operating at peak performance. (If you plan to enter the IBAs in 2014 - entries open in late January, join the mailing list for the entry kit - they are great examples of entries that the judges scored highly.)
Here are some examples of the great stories of achievement you'll find among the 2013 IBA Gold Stevie Award winners:
- Finland's Rovio Entertainment, the people who addicted you to Angry Birds, the winners for Company of the Year in Media & Entertainment
- The impressive and innovative management team of Best Doctors, Inc., winners of a Gold Stevie for Management Team of the Year
- Globe Telecom of the Philippine's highly effective marketing campaign, a Gold Stevie winner in the marketing awards categories
- A groundbreaking technology by Spain's Jofemar, incorporated into their Gold Stevie-winning new product awards nomination
- The impressive entry in the HR awards categories by India's Hindustan Petroleum Corporation, a Gold Stevie winner for Human Resources Department of the Year
- The sparkling website of Korea's Hyundai Motor Company, Gold Stevie winner in the website awards categories.
What will you learn from reading Stevie Award winning entries?
1. You'll develop a sense of the types of entries that judges score highly
2. That Stevie Award-winning entries are compelling and well-written
3. That they aren't always about world-shaking or industry-changing innovations
4. If you win a Stevie Award you'll be in very prestigious company!
Join the mailing list now for The 2014 International Business Awards and you'll receive the entry kit by email as soon as it's issued in January.