The Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards gala awards banquet took place this past Friday in Seoul, South Korea where five Grand Stevie Award winners were announced along with Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie winners.
The Grand Stevies were conferred upon the five highest-scoring Gold Stevie Award-winning entries from the five nations that submitted the most entries to the 2014 Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards. Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie winners were announced in April.
The Grand Stevie Award winners are:
- Maras Group, of Adelaide, Australia. Steve Maras, Managing Director & CEO of the firm, won Gold for Services Executive of the Year in Australia.
- PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk (Telkom Indonesia) Jakarta, Indonesia, which had won a Gold Stevie for Technology Company of the Year
- PartspARTs & IMSEONOC, Seoul, South Korea.
IMSEONOC's Korean Uniform for the 2015 Sochi
Winter Olympic Closing Ceremony had won
a Gold Stevie.
- ABS-CBN, of Quezon City , the Philippines,
which won one of their two Gold Stevie Awards
for Services Company of the Year.
- Delta Air Lines - Asia Pacific Customer Engagement and Sales Support Center, Singapore, Gold Stevie winner for Customer Service Leader of the Year.
The Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards are the first new Stevie Awards program to be launched in seven years. This business awards program was open to all organizations operating in the 22 nations of the Asia-Pacific region.
Review the full list of Stevie Award winners here.
The 2014 awards offered 18 categories to choose from including Technology Company of the Year, Servcies Company of the Year, and Fastest Growing Company of the Year. We congratulate those who were awarded with a Stevie Award this past Friday.
Join the mailing list for the 2015 Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards and you'll be emailed the entry kit as soon as it's available this fall.