The 2016 (10th annual) Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service is open for entries. All customer service, contact center, business development, and sales departments, teams and professionals worldwide are eligible to be nominated, in addition to new products and services used by those professionals.
The 2016 awards will recognize achievements since July 1, 2014. The new Entry Kit Brochure lists all of the awards categories and provides further details on how to submit entries.
October 21 is the early-bird entry deadline with discounted entry fees. The entry deadline is November 18, but late entries will be accepted through January 12 with payment of a late fee. Winners of the tenth annual competition will be announced at a gala awards banquet on March 4 at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas.
There are a number of new categories for 2016, including:
Sales Distinction Awards Categories: These categories have replaced the Sales Department categories. Rather than focus on the performance of a named sales department, these new categories recognize sales-related achievements across your entire company or organization. You choose the successes you wish to highligh t. They can be related to revenue growth, customer acquisition, lead development, training, enculturation of product knowledge, etc.
Customer Service Success Awards Categories: If your organization doesn't have a formal customer service function - if "everyone here works in customer service" is your motto - then these are the categories for you.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service feature more than 140 sales awards, customer service awards, business development awards, new product awards, and call center awards categories. Entrants may submit any number of nominations to any number of categories, which include:
- Sales Individual categories such as Senior Sales Executive of the Year and Sales Operations Professional of the Year
- Sales Team categories like Global Sales Team of the Year and Field Sales Team of the Year
- Sales Achievement categories such as Sales Turnaround of the Year and Outbound Marketing Program of the Year
- Customer Service and Contact Center Individual categories such as Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year and Customer Service Leader of the Year
- Customer Service and Contact Center Team categories like Contact Center of the Year and Customer Service Management Team of the Year
- Customer Service and Contact Center Achievement categories such as e-Commerce Customer Service Award and Award for Innovation in Customer Service
- Customer Service Department categories in 11 industry groupings
- New Product and Service categories like Best New Business Intelligence Solution and Best New Relationship Management Solution
- Solution Provider categories such as Sales Consulting Practice of the Year and Incentive, Rewards, or Recognition Provider of the Year
2016 will see the return of a popular feature of the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. In addition to the possibility of receiving a peer-reviewed honor in the Customer Service Department of the year categories, all nominated customer service departments that are chosen as Finalists also will be included in voting for the People's Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite Customer Service. Online voting will open to the public worldwide in mid-January and will continue through early February. We will provide Finalists in these categories with tools to help you encourage your fans, followers and customers to vote for you. The nominee with the most votes in each category will receive a special crystal People's Choice Stevie Award.
The Top 10 Awards are ten best-of-competition prizes that will be presented to the organizations that submit the best collection of entries to the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, in their own name or in the names of one or more clients.
Winners of the 2015 edition of the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service include DenizBank, DHL Express, Delta Air Lines, FedEx TechConnect, Informatica Corporation, John Hancock Signature Services, Kohl’s Deparment Stores – Credit Division, Revana, and Time Warner Cable, among others.
Learn more about how you can win a Stevie Award for Sales & Customer Service: