Today the Stevie® Awards begins accepting entries for the first annual Stevie Awards for Great Employers, which will honor the world’s best companies to work for and the HR teams and professionals, HR achievements, new products and services, and suppliers that help to create and drive great workplaces.
All individuals and organizations worldwide -- public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small -- may submit nominations to the Stevie Awards for Great Employers. The early-bird entry deadline, with reduced entry fees, is May 4. The final entry deadline is June 8, but late entries will be accepted through July 20 with payment of a late fee. Entry details are available at www.StevieAwards.com/HR.
The Great Employers program is the seventh Stevie Awards program. Others include the prestigious American Business Awards, International Business Awards, and Stevie Awards for Women in Business.
An international judging panel of close to 100 executives will determine the Stevie Award winners. Finalists will be announced on August 17. Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Award winners will be announced at a gala event in New York City on September 30.
The Stevie Awards for Great Employers will recognize achievement in many facets of the workplace. Categories include:
- Employer of the Year in more than 34 industry groups, to be determined by a custom blending of peer ratings and public votes
- HR Achievements, such as Achievements in Compensation Design & Administration and Achievement in HR Technology
- HR Individual Awards, such as Chief Human Resources Officer of the Year and Employee Relations Professional of the Year
- HR Team Categories, such as Learning/Training Team of the Year and Recruiting or Talent Acquisition Team of the Year
- Solution Provider Awards, such as HR Technology Solution Provider of the Year and Total Rewards Solution Provider of the Year
- More than 50 New Product & Service Categories, recognizing the year’s best HR-related software solutions, training programs and media, and curated training platforms
”Every organization recognizes that in order to attract and retain the best and brightest talent, it must be recognized as a great place to work. This new Stevie Awards program will recognize those organizations, teams, professionals, and products that are exemplars of the world’s best workplaces,” said Stevie Awards president Michael Gallagher.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.