Preliminary judging is now open for The 2013 American Business Awards, the top business awards competition in the USA, and you're invited to participate. Interested? See the introduction and application page on the ABA web site.
Preliminary judging will continue through early May and this important stage of judging determines the Finalists. Even if you've already entered or plan to enter the ABAs this year, you can still participate in the judging process, because you can still judge categories in which your organization is not an entrant.
How does preliminary-round judging work?
- All judging is done online so judges will be able to review nominations on their own time and at their own pace.
- Judges will be assigned categories based on their experience, function, and industry. The ABAs have many different categories: PR awards, marketing awards, HR awards, customer service awards, web awards, management awards, and more.
- There is no limit to how many (or how few) nominations judges can review.
What are the benefits of being a Stevie Awards judge?
- Judges get an inside look at how other organizations and individuals are achieving success and confronting challenges.
- Judges will have a chance to win two free tickets to the 11th annual awards banquet at the Fairmont Hotel in Chicago, IL on June 17.
- Judges will be recognized on the ABA web site and in the awards dinner program.
- Judges will receive a certificate of appreciation, suitable for framing.
Need more information?
- Get the application form.
- Learn more about the judging and awards process.
- Meet the 2012 preliminary-round judges.
- Contact us at email@example.com.
Apply to be a judge and be a part of a worldwide coalition of business heroes.
What's your top reason for applying to be a 2013 American Business Awards judge?