The final entry deadline for the 2014 (first annual) Asia-Pacific Stevie® Awards, the first business awards program to recognize achievement in business throughout the entire Asia-Pacific region, has been extended through 31 March.
Information about the program is available online at http://Asia.StevieAwards.com.
The Stevie Awards are widely considered to be the world's premier business awards programs. The Stevie Award trophies, made by the company that makes the Oscar and other major international awards, are among the world's most coveted prizes.
The Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards are open to all organizations in the 22 nations of the Asia-Pacific region.
Entries will be accepted in the following categories:
- Technology Company of the Year
- Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Services Company of the Year
- Government or NGO Organization of the Year
- Fastest-Growing Company of the Year
- Exporter of the Year
- Management Team of the Year
- Customer Service Leader of the Year
- Technology Executive of the Year
- Manufacturing Executive of the Year
- Services Executive of the Year
- Government or NGO Executive of the Year
- Woman of the Year
- New Technology Product of the Year
- New Consumer Product of the Year
- New Consumer Service of the Year
- New Business Product of the Year
- New Business Service of the Year
The awards will culminate with a gala awards banquet at the Lottel Hotel in Seoul, South Korea on Friday, 30 May.