The 13th Annual American Business Awards announced Stevie® Award winners on Friday at its event focused on outstanding new products and technology-industry categories, including technology organization management.
Friday’s gala was the second of two American Business Awards ceremonies this year. The first took place in Chicago on June 22 and honored winners in disciplines such as customer service, human resources, corporate communications, information technology, live events, publications, and selected categories for company/organization, management and marketing. The American Business Awards honor an all-inclusive spectrum of American business people and organizations -- from non-profits, emerging start-ups, major public companies and government agencies, to corner-office executives, product developers, marketers and web development teams.
More than 200 executives attended Friday’s awards banquet at San Francisco’s Julia-Morgan Ballroom at the Merchants Exchange Building. Stevie Awards were conferred in five levels of distinction: Grand, Gold, Silver, Bronze, and People’s Choice.
The Grand Stevies were awarded to the organizations who received the most awards overall – Gold, Silver or Bronze – in the ABAs this year. Fareportal (New York, NY) was presented with the Grand Stevie for Organization of the Year. The winners of the other Grand Stevie Awards will be named in a followup press release today.
Prositions Inc. (Urbandale, IA) and Workplace Answers (Austin, TX) were the top Gold Stevie winners on Friday, with three each. Winners of two Gold Stevies include Agiliance, AT&T, Auto Integrate, Discovery Education, Fareportal, Five Elements Robotics, and TangoMe.
Other notable Gold Stevie Award Winners announced on Friday include, among others:
- New Financial Service: Azul Systems’ ReadyNow!
- Integrated Mobile Experience of the Year: Fidelity Mobile® for Apple Watch
- Telecommunications Service of the Year: Broadview Networks' MyOfficeSuite
- Technical Innovation of the Year - At Organizations With 1,000 or More Employees: Ernst & Young’s EY ACA COMPASS
- Tech Startup of the Year: SeedInvest
- Marketing App of the Year: FrontFlip’s Marketing App
- New Cloud Application/Service: Verifone Cloud PS
- New Business-to-Business Services: Language Line’s eLanguage Proficiency Test
- Company of the Year - Computer Software - 500 or More Employees: Epicor Software Solutions
- New Computer Hardware Product: Imation's IronKey Workspace W700
- Executive of the Year - Computer Software - Up to 500 Employees: Jordan Kretchmer, CEO and Founder, Livefyre
Winners of the People’s Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite New Products, which were determined by more than 16,000 votes in July and August, were announced in August and presented their crystal People’s Choice Stevie Awards on Friday.
More than 3,300 entries were submitted to The 2015 American Business Awards and more than 200 executives nationwide participated in judging to determine this year’s Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Award winners.
Entries for The 2016 American Business Awards will be accepted starting next month.