We've created a video called "How to Participate in America Means Business." You can watch it here.
The video is a recording of our March 13 webinar of the same name. America Means Business is a new event by the Stevie Awards about how to start and create a business. It will take place in New York June 13-15, and there are opportunities for your organization to speak, exhibit, and sponsor.
We're particularly looking for speakers on topics such as:
- Getting started in business, and all that that entails
- How to raise money to start a business
- How and when to hire staff
- Management issues related to business start-ups and growth
- Technology issues that should concern entrepreneurs
- How to use social media and other web media to grow a business and a brand
- The importance of branding and marketing and how to develop a marketing plan
- Why public relations and publicity should be on a start-up’s priority list
- How to develop a sales plan and supercharge a sales effort
- How and why startups should excel in customer service
- How to develop and follow a product development and management plan
Watch the video to learn how to participate.