Winners of the 2016 People's Choice Stevie® Awards for Favorite Customer Service, a worldwide public vote, were announced today. Voting was conducted from January 21 through February 19, with the highest number of votes deciding the winners in 11 industry categories.
All organizations honored in the Customer Service Department of the Year categories of this year’s Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service were eligible to be included in voting for the people’s choice awards. The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, now in their 10th year, are the world’s top honors for customer service, contact center, business development, and sales professionals.
This year’s people’s choice winners, who will each receive the coveted crystal People’s Choice Stevie Award, are:
- Computer Software (<100 employees): dESCO
- Computer Software (100+ employees): Carbonite, Inc.
- Distribution & Transportation: DHL Express Bangladesh
- Financial Services (<100 employees): Provident Financial Bulgaria
- Financial Services (100+ employees): Paycor, Inc.
- Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals: Navicure
- Leisure & Tourism: Marriott Vacation Club International
- Public Services & Education: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Logistic Support Center
- Retail: Wayfair
- Telecommunications: Vonage
- Other Industries: CubeSmart
More than 27,000 votes were cast this year.
Nicknamed the Stevie® for the Greek word “crowned,” the awards will be presented to winners at the 10th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service awards banquet on Friday, March 4 at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tickets for the event are now on sale. More than 500 executives from around the world are expected to attend. The presentations will be broadcast live via Livestream
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in six programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.
Sponsors of the 10th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service include ValueSelling Associates.