The entry deadline for The 10th Annual American Business Awards, the premier business awards program in the U.S.A., is April 25, 2012, and we want to help you highlight your organization's good customer service. If you haven't received an entry kit yet, you can request your entry kit here.
To make the most out of your customer service awards entries, we suggest the following four tips:
1. Review the business awards categories.
There are three customer service award categories:
- Customer Service Department of the Year
- Customer Service Team of the Year
- Customer Service Executive of the Year
2. Review the entry submission criteria.
Showcase your organization's excellent customer service by including all of the required information in your submissions. You can review all entry requirements here.
3. Watch our video, How to Enter The 2012 American Business Awards.
Get step-by-step instruction on how to submit your 2012 entries.
4. Contact us!
We are happy to answer any last minute questions you may have. Contact us at email@example.com or call us at + 1 703 547 8389 and we'll help direct you to categories that are right for your organization.
How will you recognizes your organization's best customer service practices in the 2012 ABAs?