The final entry deadline for The 2012 International Business Awards, the world's premier business awards competition is 27 June. (All individuals and organizations worldwide may submit nominations to the IBAs. If you haven't already done so, you can request your entry kit today.)
- Customer Service Department of the Year
- Customer Service Team of the Year
- Customer Service Executive of the Year
There are a number of other IBA categories that may be of interest to customer service professionals, including many of the annual report awards and other literature categories, website awards categories, and live event awards categories.
2. Review the entry submission criteria.
Information to be submitted online for entries in these categories include:
- An essay of up to 500 words describing the nominee's accomplishments since 1 January 2011
- A biography of the nominee or the leader of the nominated company, department, or team of up to 100 words, and
- Optional (but highly recommended), a collection of supporting files, work samples, and web addresses that you may upload to our server to support your entry and provide more background information to the judges.
3. Contact us.
If you have any questions about the 2012 IBAs, email us at email@example.com or call us at + 1 703-547-8389.
The 2012 International Business Awards will include the Second Annual People’s Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite Companies, in which the general public worldwide will vote for their favorite companies. Each company honored with a Gold, Silver or Bronze Stevie Award in The International Business Awards’ company of the year categories will automatically be included in people’s choice voting, which will open in late July.
Winners of the competition will be celebrated at the ninth annual awards banquet on Monday, 15 October at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Seoul, South Korea.
Leave us a comment and let us know how our corporate awards categories will help you to highlight your organization's successes.