More than 51,000 votes were cast in the 2015 People's Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite Customer Service, part of the 9th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, the world’s top honors for contact center, customer service, business development, and sales professionals.
This worldwide public vote was conducted between January 22 and February 13, with the highest number of votes deciding the winners in 11 industry categories. All organizations honored in the Customer Service Department of the Year categories of this year’s Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service were eligible to be included in voting for the people’s choice awards.
The winning organizations, which will each receive the coveted crystal People’s Choice Stevie Award at the gala ceremony in Las Vegas on February 27, are:
- Airlines, Distribution & Transportation: DHL Express International (Thailand) Ltd.
- Computer Hardware and Services: Rackspace
- Computer Software (<100 employees): Photodex
- Computer Software (100+ employees): Paycor
- Financial Services: AllClear ID
- Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Related Industries: PetRays
- Hospitality, Leisure & Tourism: Marriott Vacation Club Owner Services
- Public Services & Education: Fujairah Police General Head Quarters
- Retail: Tchibo Kahve Mam. Dag. Paz. Tic. Ltd. Sti.
- Telecommunications: Avea Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S.
- All Other Industries: CubeSmart
Nicknamed the Stevie® for the Greek word “crowned,” the awards will be presented to winners at the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service awards banquet on Friday, February 27 at the Bellagio in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tickets for the event are now on sale. More than 450 executives from around the world are expected to attend.
Sponsors and supporters of the 9th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service include ValueSelling Associates.