We have just added two new live event awards categories in The 2012 International Business Awards, the world's premier business awards competition to help you showcase your organization's successes. (The extended entry deadline for the 2012 IBAs is 18 July; you can request your entry kit here.)
Our newly added live event award categories include:
- Best Public Service/Public Affairs Event
- Best Public Relations Event
Our other event awards categories include:
- Best Consumer Event (e.g. auto show, boat show, health & fitness expo, etc.)
- Best Tradeshow or Convention
- Best Association Event or Meeting
- Best Corporate Image Event
- Best New Product Introduction Event
- Best Internal Recognition/Motivational Event
- Best Sales Meeting
- Best Sales Presentation
Your event of the year submissions should include the following information:
- An essay of up to 500 words describing the event: its genesis, goals, development, and results. You may include detailed production notes, audience demographics, etc.
- Any number of supporting files and web addresses that you may upload to our server to support your entry and provide more background information to the judges. These may include video clips, photographs, press reviews, news articles, and so on.
- Optionally, you may list creative and production credits for your event - a list of the people and organizations that contributed to its development
The 8th Annual International Business Awards were presented in October 2011 in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates. Best event honorees included GLOBAL EVENTS ID Corporation SL, GSMA, Abu Dhabi Airports Company, Jack Morton Worldwide, Turk Telekom, and Opus, among others. 2012 honorees will be celebrated at the 9th annual awards banquet on Monday, 15 October in Seoul, South Korea.
How will our new corporate awards categories help you highlight your organization?