There are several human resources awards categories for organizations and individuals to choose from in The 2012 American Business Awards. (Request your entry kit for the 2012 ABAs and it will be emailed to you right away. The second early-bird entry deadline is December 14.)
Here are three award categories that are specifically labeled as HR awards:
- Human Resources Department of the Year
- Human Resources Team of the Year
- Human Resources Executive of the Year
Submissions to the HR awards categories require:
- An essay of up to 500 words describing the nominee's accomplishments since January 1, 2011.
- A biography of the nominee or the leader of the nominated department or team of up to 100 words.
- Optional (but highly recommended): a collection of supporting files and web addresses. These materials can be uploaded to our server to support your entry and provide more background information to the judges.
Other human resources awards categories include:
- App Awards categories include Professional Education and Training
- Live Event Awards categories include Best Internal Recognition/Motivational Event and Best Sales Meeting
- Video Awards categories include Internal/Employee Communications, Motivational, Orientation, and Training, among others
- Web Site Awards categories include Best Training Site and Best Video Site
Improve your chances of winning an HR award:
- Download our newly updated 10 Tips for Winning HR Awards in the 2012 Stevie® Awards tipsheet.
Looking for more human resources awards? Contact us at email@example.com and we will help direct you to more categories!