The entry deadline for 2012 (10th Annual) American Business Awards, the premier business awards program in the U.S.A., is this Wednesday, March 28. If you haven't already done so, you can request your entry kit here and you will receive it right away.
To make the most out of your HR awards entries, we suggest the following five tips:
1. Review the business awards categories.
There are three award categories that are specifically labeled as human resource awards:
- Human Resources Department of the Year
- Human Resources Team of the Year
- Human Resources Executive of the Year
We have several other human resources award categories including:
- App Awards categories include Professional Education and Training
- Live Event Awards categories include Best Internal Recognition/Motivational Event and Best Sales Meeting
- Video Awards categories include Internal/Employee Communications, Motivational, Orientation, and Training, among others
- Website Awards categories include Best Training Site and Best Video Site
2. Review the entry submission criteria.
Make sure your HR award entries include all required submission information.
3. Download our 10 Tips for Winning HR Awards in the 2012 Stevie® Awards tipsheet.
Our tipsheet will provide helpful tips and tools for making the most out of your entries.
4. Watch our video, How to Enter The 2012 American Business Awards.
Get step-by-step instruction on how to submit your 2012 entries.
5. Contact us!
We love to answer your last minute questions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help direct you to categories that are right for your organization.
Looking for more ways to connect with the Stevies? Join us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn for the latest ABA updates.