As the final entry deadline for The 2012 International Business Awards, the world's premier business awards competition, approaches on 27 June, we wanted to provide you with several tips for submitting winning HR awards entries. (If you haven't yet done so, you can request your entry kit here.)
To make the most out of your HR award entries, we suggest the following four tips:
1. Review the business awards categories.
There are three award categories that are specifically labeled as human resource awards:
- Human Resources Department of the Year
- Human Resources Team of the Year
- Human Resources Executive of the Year
2. Review the entry submission criteria.
Information to be submitted online for these categories include:
- An essay of up to 500 words describing the nominee's accomplishments since January 1 2011
- A biography of the nominee or the leader of the nominated department or team of up to 100 words
- Optional (but highly recommended), a collection of supporting files and web addresses that you may upload to our server to support your entry and provide more background information to the judges
3. Download our 10 Tips for Winning HR Awards in the 2012 Stevie® Awards tipsheet.
Our tipsheet will provide helpful tips and tools for making the most out of your entries.
4. Contact us!
We love to answer your last minute questions. Contact us at email@example.com and we'll help direct you to categories that are right for your organization.
Get instant IBA updates; join us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.