The entry deadline for The 2012 International Business Awards, the world's premier business awards competition is quickly approaching on 16 May. (All individuals and organizations worldwide may submit nominations to The International Business Awards. If you haven't already done so, you can request your entry kit today.) Here we highlight three IT awards categories to help showcase your organization's emerging technology successes.
2012 IBA IT award categories include:
- Information Technology Department of the Year
- Information Technology Team of the Year
- Information Technology Executive of the Year
Information to be submitted online for entries in these categories include:
- An essay of up to 500 words describing the nominee's accomplishments since January 1 2011,
- A biography of the nominee or the leader of the nominated department or team of up to 100 words, and
- Optional (but highly recommended), a collection of supporting files and web addresses that you may upload to our server to support your entry and provide more background information to the judges.
The 8th Annual International Business Awards were presented in October 2011 in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates. 2011 information technology awards winners included PetRays, Quality Systems, Inc., and Abu Dhabi Police General Headquarters.
Entries submitted after 16 May, through the final entry deadline of 27 June, will be assessed a late fee in addition to any entry fee. 2012 Finalists will be announced late July and 2012 IBA winners will be announced at the Seoul, South Korea awards ceremony on 15 October. Click here to see the complete IBA calendar.
Want more ways to highlight your organization's IT efforts? We have several corporate awards categories that may be of interest including: app awards, live event awards, video awards, and website awards.