We've just updated our 10 Tips for Winning Marketing Awards in the Stevie® Awards tipsheet for 2012! Get it here.
We want to help you recognize your organization’s marketing efforts, so we’ve updated our 10 Tips for Winning Marketing Awards in the Stevie Awards tipsheet to help make the most of your submissions!
There are several benefits to downloading our 10 Tips for Winning Marketing Awards in the 2012 Stevie Awards Tipsheet:
- View an array of marketing categories in one location
We’ve made it simple for you! Our tipsheet organizes the Stevie Award programs and marketing awards categories in one easy-to-read document.
- Increase your chances of winning a Stevie Award
Get insider tricks to help you choose the best marketing categories for your organization.
- Get a first look at our new 2012 categories
We are continuously adding categories to our awards programs: Check out our newest additions!
The 2012 marketing tipsheet provides helpful information on all four Stevie Awards programs:
- The American Business Awards℠ (Entries are now being accepted. Request your entry kit here.)
- The International Business Awards℠
- The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service (Entries are now being accepted. Request your entry kit here.)
- The Stevie Awards for Women in Business
There are several categories to recognize marketing departments, campaigns, teams, and individuals, categories for work such as produced tools including web sites, blogs videos, and much more.
Which 2012 marketing tip did you find most helpful?