We have added two new sales achievement categories to The 2012 Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service to honor marketing individuals for their sales excellence. Showcase your organization's best marketing practices and submit your entries today. (Be sure to submit your entries before the January 18th deadline; request your entry kit here.)
Our new marketing awards categories are:
- Outbound Marketing Program of the Year
Recognizing marketing programs that use advertising, promotions, public relations and sales.
- Inbound Marketing Program of the Year
Recognizing marketing programs that rely on content generation, lead development, and prospect cultivation.
- An essay of up to 500 words describing the nominee’s accomplishments since July 1, 2010 in the area covered by the category;
- A brief biography (up to 100 words) of the leader of the nominated team or department; and
- Links to online news stories, videos, photographs, press releases, etc. that support your nomination (optional).
All Finalists will be announced on January 25. Finalist benefits include:
- Free Networking Opportunities
Those who attend the 6th annual sales and customer service awards banquet will have several opportunities to meet other business leaders as well as celebrate business success.
- Opportunities to Gain New Clients
Gold Stevie Award winners will have the opportunity to make a 30-second acceptance speech before an audience of hundreds of executives from across the globe during an awards dinner that will be broadcast and streamed worldwide over the Internet - a great opportunity to gain new clients.
- Free Publicity
The publicity that comes with winning a Stevie Award is well-worth the low entry fees.
Starting in 2012, in celebration of the 10th anniversary of the start of the Stevie Awards movement, all Finalists will be recognized as Gold, Silver or Bronze Stevie Award winners. Winners will be announced at the 6th annual sales and customer service awards banquet on February 27th at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas.
Which of your organization's marketing programs will win a Stevie?