16 May is the entry deadline for The 2012 International Business Awards, the world's premier business awards competition. If you haven't yet done so, you can request your entry kit here and you will receive it right away.
To help make the most out of your marketing awards entries, we suggest the following tips:
- Marketing Department of the Year
- Marketing Team of the Year
- Marketing Executive of the Year
- Marketing Campaign of the Year - Industry Categories
- Marketing Campaign of the Year - Specialty Categories
There are a number of other IBA categories that should be of interest to marketing professionals, including many of the annual report awards and other literature categories, website awards categories, app awards categories, video awards categories, and live event awards categories.
2. Review the entry submission criteria.
Information to be submitted online for entries in these categories include:
- An essay of up to 500 words describing the nominee's accomplishments since 1 January 2011
- A biography of the nominee or the leader of the nominated company, department, or team of up to 100 words, and
- Optional (but highly recommended), a collection of supporting files, work samples, and web addresses that you may upload to our server to support your entry and provide more background information to the judges.
3. Contact us.
If you have any questions about the 2012 IBAs, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at + 1 703-547-8389.
Entries submitted after 16 May, through the final entry deadline of 27 June, will be assessed a late fee in addition to any entry fee. Finalists will be announced in late July and 2012 honorees will be celebrated at the 9th annual awards banquet on Monday, 15 October in Seoul, South Korea.
Leave us a comment and let us know how our corporate awards categories will help you to highlight your organization's successes.