The final entry deadline for The 2012 International Business Awards, the world's premier business awards competition, is quickly approaching on 27 June. All individuals and organizations worldwide – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small – may submit nominations to the IBAs. If you haven't yet done so, you can request your entry kit here.
To make the most out of your PR awards entries, we suggest the following tips:
1. Review the business awards categories.
There are several PR award categories being celebrated at the 2012 IBAs including:
- Public Relations Agency of the Year
- Communications Department of the Year
- Communications Team of the Year
- Communications, Investor Relations, or PR Executive of the Year
- Communications or PR Campaign/Program of the Year
We have many other communication awards categories that may be of interest to communications professionals including:
2. Review the entry submission criteria.
Make sure your IBA entries include all required submission information.
3. Download our 10 Tips for Winning PR Awards in the Stevie® Awards tipsheet for 2012.
Our tipsheet contains great tips and tools for making the most out of your entries.
4. Contact us!
If you have any questions about the 2012 IBAs, email us at email@example.com or call us at + 1 703-547-8389.
Looking for more ways to connect with the Stevies? Join us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn for the latest IBA updates.