10 Reasons to Enter the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service
As the November 18 deadline for The Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service approaches, we encourage everyone to submit their entries for the 2012 awards as soon as possible- get your entry kit here.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should enter:
1. Great staff recognition. Applying for the Stevie Awards is a simple (and affordable) way to recognize your employees' sales excellence and customer service excellence.
2. Free publicity. Stevie Awards winners are not only recognized in an awards ceremony but receive acknowledgment globally via press coverage and our radio cast and Internet streaming.
3. Company size equality. You don't have to be a big company to win a Stevie. Small organizations have just as much chance to win sales awards and customer service awards as big companies do.
4. Flexible categories. There are dozens of categories for customer service, call center, contact center, and sales professionals, teams, and departments. And there are a range of categories to recognize products and services and solution providers.
5. Networking opportunities. Stevie Award winners will be recognized during a gala awards dinner attended by executives from around the world.
6. Low entry fees. The entry fees are nominal compared to the publicity boon your firm can reap when you become a Stevie winner.
7. Earn industry status. The Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service is a great way to benchmark your achievements against competitors in your industry.
8. Oscar-like trophies. The Stevie Award trophies are magnificent - among the most coveted prizes in the world and produced by the same company that the Oscars use.
9. Great PR for your company. Stevie winners can get extra copies of their awards to share with employees, executives, and clients.
10. The Stevie Awards are the world's premier business awards - and you know you and your team deserve that kind of positive recognition.
What's your number one reason for applying for the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service?