There are eight sales awards categories specifically for individuals in the 2013 (7th annual) Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service, the world's top business awards for contact center, customer service, business development, and sales professionals. (All organizations and individuals worldwide are eligible to submit entries for sales awards and customer service awards. The early-bird entry deadline, with discounted entry fees, is October 10; request your entry kit here.)
Our sales award categories specifically for individuals include:
- Senior Sales Executive of the Year
Recognizing senior sales executives with titles such as Chief Sales Officer. This category may also be used to recognize senior corporate executives for their role in driving sales achievements.
- Worldwide Sales Executive of the Year
Recognizing sales executives with responsibility for sales performance on a global level.
- National Sales Executive of the Year
Recognizing sales executives with responsibility for sales performance on a national level.
- Sales Director of the Year
Recognizing the achievements of sales directors at organizations of any size, of any type.
- Sales Manager of the Year
Recognizing the achievements of sales managers and sales professionals with a managerial role at organizations of any size, of any type.
- Sales Operations Professional of the Year
Recognizing sales executives and sales professionals with a managerial role for their achievements in managing sales organizations that run effectively, efficiently and in support of business strategies and objectives.
- Sales Training or Education Professional of the Year
Recognizing sales executives and sales professionals with a managerial role who manage, design, or deliver sales training or education in any aspect of work life.
- Sales Representative of the Year
Recognizing individual sales representatives for their personal contributions to organizations’ sales results.
Information required for entries in these categories include:
- An essay of up to 500 words describing the nominee’s accomplishments since July 1, 2011.
- A brief biography (up to 100 words) of the nominee.
- Optional (but highly recommended), a collection of supporting files and web addresses that you may upload to our server to support your entry and provide more background information to the judges.
The 2012 Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service were celebrated in Las Vegas, NV, USA. 2011 honorees included: Adam Bain, Chief Revenue Officer, Jim Farley, Group VP for Global Marketing, Sales and Service, Weiming Soh, Director of Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand sales in China and the ASEAN region, Rob Jeppsen, SVP Commercial Sales, Zions Bank, Marina Totalca, Channel Sales Executive, Allan Rubin, Area Sales Engineering Leader, Avaya Southeast, and Mitsue Lincicum, Waikiki International Frontline Sales Agent.
2013 honorees will be celebrated at the 7th annual awards banquet at Paris Las Vegas, Nevada, USA on February 25.
Not sure where to start? All sales and customer service entries are submitted directly online through your account. You can begin by registering here.