There are nine sales awards categories specifically for teams in the 2013 (7th annual) Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service, the world's top business awards for contact center, customer service, business development, and sales professionals. (All organizations and individuals worldwide are eligible to submit entries for sales awards and customer service awards. The early-bird entry deadline, with discounted entry fees, is October 10; request your entry kit here.)
Our sales award categories specifically for teams include:
- Global Sales Team of the Year
Recognizing sales teams whose industry, client, or other focus has a global scope.
- National Sales Team of the Year
Recognizing sales teams whose industry, client, or other focus has a national scope.
- Government Sales Team of the Year
Recognizing sales teams whose charge is selling to government clients.
- Field Sales Team of the Year
Recognizing sales teams that obtain the majority of their business out of the office at face to face meetings with clients.
- Telesales Team of the Year
Recognizing sales teams that obtain the majority of their business by telephone.
- Online Sales Team of the Year
Recognizing sales teams that obtain the majority of their business via online and social media.
- Sales Support Team of the Year
Recognizing teams that provide administrative, logistical, or resource support to sales organizations.
- Sales Operations Team of the Year
Recognizing teams that help sales organizations to run effectively, efficiently and in support of business strategies and objectives.
- Sales Management Team of the Year
Recognizing the leadership teams of sales organizations for their achievements.
Information required for entries in these categories include:
- An essay of up to 500 words describing the nominee’s accomplishments since July 1, 2011.
- A brief biography (up to 100 words) of the nominee.
- Optional (but highly recommended), a collection of supporting files and web addresses that you may upload to our server to support your entry and provide more background information to the judges.
2013 honorees will be celebrated at the 7th annual awards banquet at Paris Las Vegas, Nevada, USA on February 25.
Submit your entries by October 10 and receive discounted entry fees! All sales and customer service entries are submitted directly online through your account. You can begin by registering here.