We want to highlight 13 specialty website awards categories that may be of interest to web and interactive professionals applying to The 2012 American Business Awards. Our specialty web site awards offer recognition for innovative web design, outstanding commercial uses of the web, and successful social media outreach.
The ABAs are the top awards program in the U.S.A., and feature a wide range of categories to honor achievements in the workplace. The entry deadline is March 28. Get your entry kit here.
The ABAs' specialty categories for the best websites include:
- Best Interface Design
- Best Software Programming/Design
- Best Writing/Content
- Best E-commerce Site
- Best Home Page
- Best Investor Relations Site
- Best Overall Web Design
- Best Online Press Room
- Best Training Site
- Best Video Site
- Best Facebook Page
- Best Google +1 Group
- Best LinkedIn Group or Page
- Best Twitter Feed
The ABAs also feature 34 industry-specific categories for your web site entries.
Your entry submissions to these categories should include:
- An essay of up to 100 words describing the site's purpose and achievements to date
- A link to the site, which must be attached to your entry through our attachment/link uploading tool. If your site is not publicly available (i.e. private or password protected), upload a video of up to three (3) minutes that demonstrates the features and functions of your site.
- Optionally, you may list creative and production credits for your site - a list of the people and organizations that contribute to its development.
There is no eligibility timeframe for these web site award categories; all sites are eligible for an award, regardless of start date.
How will your organization be highlighting its online successes in The 2012 American Business Awards?