The final entry deadline for The 2012 International Business Awards, the world's premier business awards competition is 27 June. (All individuals and organizations worldwide may submit nominations to the IBAs. If you haven't already done so, you can request your entry kit today.)
Here we highlight four annual report awards tips to help you showcase your organization's excellence.
1. Review the business awards categories.
There are several awards categories honoring annual reports and other corporate literature at the 2012 IBAs:
Our annual report award categories include:
- Best Annual Report: Online/Electronic
- Best Annual Report: Print
Our other corporate literature awards include:
- Best Marketing or Sales Brochure or Kit
- Best House Organ/Publication
2. Review the entry submission criteria.
Submission requirements for annual reports, brochures, marketing and sales kits, house organs (corporate magazines), and other publications include:
- An essay of up to 100 words describing the work's purpose and results to date.
- If applicable, the electronic publication, in the form of an attachment or a URL (via our attachment/link uploading tool).
- Optional: You may list creative and production credits for your work - a list of the people and organizations that contributed to its development.
If you wish to submit your publication offline for review by the judges, you must first submit your entry online. Then print out a copy of your entry and mail it with one (1) copy of the publication or series of publications to: The Stevie Awards, 10560 Main Street, Suite 215, Fairfax, VA 22030.
3. Review past winners' entries.
The 8th Annual International Business Awards were presented in October 2011 in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates. 2011 honorees included Daimler AG, International Finance Corporation (IFC), Ludwig van Beethoven Association, State Street Corporation, and TDIC Company, among others.
4. Contact us.
If you have any questions about the 2012 IBAs, email us at email@example.com or call us at + 1 703-547-8389.
Winners of the competition will be celebrated at the ninth annual awards banquet on Monday, 15 October at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Seoul, South Korea.
Leave us a comment and let us know how our corporate awards categories will help you to highlight your organization's successes.