The final entry deadline for the 2013 (7th annual) Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service, the world's top business awards for contact center, customer service, business development, and sales professionals, is Tuesday, January 15.
If you haven't yet done so, you can begin your submission process by requesting your entry kit here. The entry kit contains all of the instructions you need about how to prepare and submit your entries.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service feature more than 125 sales awards, customer service awards, and call center awards categories honoring sales excellence and best customer service practices for individuals, teams, and departments, plus categories this year for products and service and solution providers.
Information generally required for 2013 entries include:
- An essay of up to 500 words describing accomplishments since July 1, 2011.
- A brief biography of up to 100 words of the nominee or the leader of the nominated department or team.
- Optional (but highly recommended), a collection of supporting files and web addresses that you may upload to our server to support your entry and provide more background information to the judges.
To make the most out of your entries, we suggest:
- Review past winners' entries.
2012 Gold Stevie Awards winners include: Adam Bain, Chief Revenue Officer, Twitter, Inc. (Senior Sales Executive of the Year), Direct Alliance (Government Sales Team of the Year), Joey Romaine, Customer Service Role Model and Innovator, Groupon (Young Customer Service Professional of the Year), United Parcel Service, Inc. (Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year), and eCornell (Customer Service Department of the Year), among others. A complete list of 2012 honorees is available at www.StevieAwards.com/Sales.
- Download our 5 Tips for Winning Sales Awards in the 2013 Stevie® Awards tipsheet.
Our tipsheet will provide helpful tips and tools for making the most out of your entries.
- Watch our short video, How to Enter the 2013 Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service.
The brief video offers a comprehensive overview of the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service.
Don't hesitate to contact us with your questions about how to prepare and submit entries to the 7th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at + 1 703-547-8389 and we'll get back to you right away.