The entry deadline is fast approaching in The 18th Annual International Business Awards®, the world's premier business awards competition, which attracts nominations from organizations in more than 60 nations and territories each year.
Submit nominations in more than 400 business awards categories through 12 May to avoid late fees.
All individuals and organizations worldwide - public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small - may submit nominations to The International Business Awards. Late entries will be accepted through 16 June. Entry details are available at www.StevieAwards.com/IBA.
Juries featuring more than 150 executives around the world will determine the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award winners. Winners will be announced on 12 August, and celebrated at a gala banquet in Paris, France on 23 October, conditions permitting.
The International Business Awards recognize achievement in every facet of the workplace. Categories include:
- Management Awards for Executive of the Year in 35 industries, Chairman of the Year, Maverick of the Year, Woman of the Year, and more.
- COVID-19 Response Awards have no entry fees through the 12 May deadline. After that, there is a $55 late fee.
- Entrepreneur of the Year Awards in 35 industry categories and Founding Team of the Year in four industry groups.
- Company of the Year Awards in 35 industry categories and broken down by company size, as well as Startup of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year, Fastest Growing Company of the Year, and more.
- Customer Service Awards for Customer Service Department of the Year, Customer Service Team of the Year, and Customer Service Executive of the Year.
- Human Resources Awards for Human Resources Department of the Year, Human Resources Team of the Year, and Human Resources Executive of the Year.
- Information Technology Awards for IT Department of the Year, IT Team of the Year, IT Executive of the Year, and more.
- Marketing Awards for Marketing Department, Team, and Executive of the Year as well as 50 Marketing Campaign categories.
- New Product Awards for Product Management, Business Technology Solutions, Content & Content Technology Solutions, Education & Education Technology Solutions, and more.
- Public Relations Awards for Agencies, Departments, Teams, Individuals, and Innovation, as well as for PR Campaigns and Programs.
- Web Site, App, Event, Video and other media awards
The Stevie Awards has video resources on why and how to enter The 2021 International Business Awards:
- Reasons to Enter The 2021 International Business Awards
- How Past Winners Have Benefitted in The International Business Awards
- How to Choose Categories in The International Business Awards
- Tips to Help You Prepare Nominations
“We are excited to see what so many businesses across the globe were able to achieve during one of the toughest years in our lifetimes. Through the hardships, judges are seeing innovation and compassion for employees and customers from Stevie Awards entrants. We have expanded the time frame for eligibility for Stevie Awards nominations to include 2019 to give organizations a broader scope of work to be recognized for” said Stevie Awards President, Maggie Gallagher.
Stevie Award winners in the 2020 IBAs included Deutsche Telekom Services Europe (Slovakia), Ernst & Young (USA), IBM (USA), Facebook India Online Services (India), Freelancer.com (Australia), Ooredoo Group (Qatar), REMAP (Canada), Türkiye İş Bankası (Turkey), Thai Life Insurance (Thailand), Telecommunication Services Limited (Hong Kong), LLYC (Spain), Warner Media (USA), and many more.
Interested in entering The International Business Awards?