By popular demand the final entry deadline of The 2022 (19th Annual) International Business Awards® has been extended through Friday, July 15. It was announced today by the Stevie® Awards, the organizers. The original final entry deadline was June 15.
The International Business Awards are widely considered to be the world's premier business awards competition. In 2021 the competition attracted more than 3,700 nominations from organizations in more than 60 nations.
All individuals and organizations worldwide - public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small - may submit nominations to The International Business Awards. Entry details are available at www.StevieAwards.com/IBA.
“We have decided to grant Stevie Award entrants an extra month to submit their nominations in awards categories for business achievements, COVID-19 response, overall company awards, marketing, new products, public relations, and more,” said Stevie Awards President Maggie Miller. “No additional late fees will be charged for nominations submitted through the extended deadline, and late entries will not be penalized in any way in the judging process.”
Juries featuring more than 150 executives will determine the 2022 Stevie Award winners. The Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award honorees will be announced on August 15. The International Business Awards gala ceremony will be held on October 15 in London, England.
The International Business Awards recognize achievement in every facet of the workplace. Categories include:
- Management Awards
- Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
- Company of the Year Awards
- Customer Service Awards
- Human Resources Awards
- Information Technology Awards
- Marketing Awards
- New Product Awards
- Public Relations Awards
- Web Site Awards, Smartphone and Tablet App, and other media awards
- COVID-19 Response Awards
- Social Media Awards
There are many new and revised features of The International Business Awards for 2022:
- Nine new event awards categories, ten new innovation in social media categories, three thought leadership categories, three video categories, three mobile site & app categories, two new product categories, and categories for Achievement in Diversity & Inclusion and Influencer Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Nominations that won in the 2021 IBAs may be resubmitted for consideration in the 2022 IBAs. If they have been updated with recent achievements, they may be submitted to the same categories in which they won. If they have not been updated, they must be submitted to categories different from those in which they won.
- In many of the category groups and categories you may now submit a video of up to five (5) minutes in length, illustrating the nominee's achievements, instead of the traditional Stevie Awards written essay.