Nominations will now be accepted through 13 July
The Stevie® Awards, organizer of The International Business Awards®, announced today that the final entry deadline for the 2023 (20th annual) edition of the awards has been extended through 13 July. The original final entry deadline was 14 June.
The International Business Awards are widely considered to be the world's premier business awards competition. In 2022 the competition attracted more than 3,700 nominations from organizations in more than 70 nations.
All individuals and organizations worldwide—public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small—may submit nominations to The International Business Awards. Entry details are available at http://www.stevieawards.com/IBA.
“By popular request, we decided to extend the entry period to allow organizations more time to prepare and submit nominations,” said Stevie Awards President Maggie Miller. No additional late fees will be assessed for nominations submitted after the original final deadline.
Juries featuring more than 200 executives will determine the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie-winning nominations that will be announced on 14 August.
The International Business Awards recognize achievement in every facet of the workplace. Category types include:
- Management Awards
- Sustainability Awards
- Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
- Company of the Year Awards
- Customer Service Awards
- Human Resources Awards
- Technology Awards
- Marketing Awards
- New Product Awards
- Public Relations Awards
- Web Site, App, Event, Video, and other media awards
- Social Media Awards
- Thought Leadership Awards
There are many new and revised features of The International Business Awards for 2023:
- There's an entirely new group of five categories to recognize achievement in Sustainability. Each of the five categories is split into six geographic sub-categories.
- There are new categories sprinkled throughout many of the category groups, especially in the categories for Achievement, Events, Marketing, Mobile Site & App, New Products & Services, Public Relations, , and Websites.
- The category group formerly known as Information Technology has been renamed Technology to better reflect that all types of technology-related achievements are welcome to be nominated in these categories.
Request your 2023 Entry Kit