The Stevie® Awards have announced the Grand Stevie Winners in the 15th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, recognized as the world's top customer service awards and sales awards.
Nominees in the 2021 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service were not able to apply for the Grand Stevie awards directly. Winners were determined by a points system based on the total number of awards won in the program, with a Gold Stevie win counting for three points, a Silver Stevie win for two points, and a Bronze Stevie win for 1.5 points.
This year’s Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award winners in the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service were announced on February 1. The winners of the Grand Stevie Awards will be recognized during the program’s virtual awards ceremony on April 14.
Winners of the 2020 Grand Stevie Awards are:
- DP DHL, worldwide, with 98.5 points. This is the ninth year in a row in which the multinational package delivery and supply chain management company, headquartered in Bonn, Germany, has won a Grand Stevie in the program, and the seventh year of the nine in which they placed first on the list of most honored organizations.
- Sales Partnerships, Inc., Broomfield, Colorado, USA (66.5 points)
- IBM, Armonk, New York, USA (48)
- ValueSelling Associates, Rancho Santa Fe, California, USA (40)
- Cinch Home Services, Inc., Boca Raton, Florida, USA (32.5)
- Druva, Sunnyvale, California, USA (26)
- TransPerfect, New York, New York, USA (25)
- VXI Global Solutions, Los Angeles, California, USA (22)
- Support Services Group, worldwide (21)
- UPMC Health Plan, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA (20.5)
More than 2,300 nominations from organizations in 51 nations were considered in this year’s competition. Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award winners were determined by the average scores of more than 160 professionals on nine specialized judging committees.