The Stevie® Awards for Women in Business, the world's top honors for women entrepreneurs, executives, employees, and the organizations they run have announced the 2023 winners today.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business is an international competition produced by the creators of the prestigious International Business Awards® and American Business Awards®. The Stevie is widely regarded as the world’s premier business award.
Finalists in the 2023 competition were announced in September. The Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award placements among the Finalists were revealed at tonight’s gala event at New York’s Marriot Marquis Hotel. More than 400 nominated working women and their guests attended the presentations, which were broadcast live via Livestream.
The 2023 competition attracted more than 1,600 nominations submitted by organizations and individuals in 26 nations. Winners were honored for achievements in more than 100 categories including Executive of the Year, Entrepreneur of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year, Startup of the Year, and Women-Run Workplace of the Year. More than 200 business professionals working in seven specialized judging committees determined the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award winners.
Grand Stevie Award trophies were presented to five organizations that submitted the best body of entries to the competition, in their own names or in the names of one or more clients. These awards cannot be applied for directly. Grand winners were determined by the total number of Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Awards won in the competition, with a Gold Stevie win counting for 3 points, a Silver Stevie for 2 points, and a Bronze Stevie counting for 1.5.
The 2023 Grand Stevie Award winners, listed in descending order by points, are as follows:
- IBM, worldwide, with 37 points, for 4 Gold, 5 Silver, and 10 Bronze Stevie Award wins
- Green Door Co, Sydney, New South Wales, with 23 points for 3 Gold, 3 Silver, and 4 Bronze Stevie Award wins on behalf of themselves and several of their clients
- Purpol Marketing Ltd, Chippenham, United Kingdom, with 18.5 points for 2 Gold, 4 Silver, and 3 Bronze Stevie Award wins on behalf of themselves and clients
- Everise, Florida, United States, with 17 points for 3 Gold and 4 Silver Stevie Awards
- Women's Biz Global, Queensland, Australia with 11.5 points for 1 Gold, 2 Silver, and 3 Bronze Stevie Awards
The 2023 Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Award winners reflect a diverse group of large and small organizations from around the world.
Notable Gold Stevie Award winners in this year’s competition include:
- A.S Watson Group, Hong Kong, China, for Company of the Year - Consumer Products - More Than 10 Employees
- Amazon Web Services, Arlington, VA, U.S.A., for Communications or PR Campaign of the Year - Digital Media Relations
- Cindy J. Miller, President and CEO, Stericycle, Inc., Bannockburn IL, U.S.A., for Female Executive of the Year - Business Services - More Than 2,500 Employees
- Coca-Cola Company, Istanbul, Turkey, for Achievement in Women-related Corporate Social Responsibility
- Dara Busch, Co-CEO, 5W Public Relations, New York, NY U.S.A., for Woman of the Year - Advertising, Marketing & Public Relations
- Havas Health & You, New York, NY U.S.A., for Marketing Campaign of the Year - Healthcare - Disease Education & Awareness
- Heather Hoytink, President South Division, PepsiCo Beverages North America South Division, Orlando, FL, U.S.A., for Female Executive of the Year - Consumer Products - More Than 2,500 Employees
- Hilton Supply Management, McClean, VA, U.S.A., for Best New Product or Service of the Year - Business Services
- Kelley Higney, Founder & CEO, Bug Bite Thing, Port St. Lucie, FL, U.S.A, for Female Thought Leader of the Year - Consumer Products
- LTK, Dallas, TX, U.S.A., for Most Innovative Company of the Year - More Than 10 Employees
- Nancy McKinstry, CEO and Chairman of the Executive Board, Wolters Kluwer, Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, for Best Female Entrepreneur- Business Services - More Than 2,500 Employees
- Preethika S. Kalyanasundaram, Product Executive, Salesforce, San Francisco, CA, U.S.A., for Most Innovative Woman of the Year - Computer Software Industry
- Rashmi Verma, VP of Employee Experience, Hugo Boss, Metzingen, Germany, for Maverick of the Year - Consumer Products - Durables
- Thamina Stoll, Leader & Senior Client Solutions Manager, LinkedIn, New York, NY, U.S.A., for Female Employee of the Year - Business - Computer Services
- Tina Mahal, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Frito-Lay North America, Plano, TX, U.S.A., for Female Executive of the Year - Consumer Products - More Than 2,500 Employees
Organizations that won more than two or more Gold Stevie Awards, besides the Grand winners mentioned above, include Alena Bennett, C. Light Technologies, EngageSmart, Everything Podcasts, Halkbank, LickYourPhone Media, Paxon Energy & Infrastructure, and TELUS.
Visit http://www.StevieAwards.com/Women for a complete list of Stevie winners by category.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business event will be complemented by the seventh annual Women|Future Conference, a one-day virtual networking and learning event on July 23 for women entrepreneurs, small business owners, and industry leaders. Details and registration will be available soon at www.WomenFutureConference.com.
Entries for the 2024 (21st annual) Stevie Awards for Women in Business will open in May. Sign up now to get the entry kit once it becomes available.