One of the big changes/additions to the Stevie Awards this year is in our 5th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. In the past this program honored only the achievements of sales, customer service, and call center professionals: individuals, teams, and entire departments.
For the 2011 awards (entries are being accepted now through the end of 2010), we've added a slew of new product awards categories in the SASCS. We now have new product of the year categories as follows (the numbers are our internal categories codes):
90. Collaboration Solution – New
91. Collaboration Solution– New Version
92. Contact Center Solution – New
93. Contact Center Solution – New Version
94. IVR or Web Service Solution – New
95. IVR or Web Service Solution – New Version
96. Marketing Solution – New
97. Marketing Solution – New Version
98. Relationship Management Solution – New
99. Relationship Management Solution – New Version
100. Workforce Management Solution – New
101. Workforce Management Solution – New Version
These categories are unique to the SASCS and are unlike the best new product categories we have in The American Business Awards and The International Business Awards, in that they are much more focused on specific functions.
Entries to these categories will require the following:
a. An essay of up to 500 words about the product - its features, functions, and benefits.
b. A set up hyperlinks to online product reviews, customer feedback, video, images, press articles, press releases...whatever you'd like to submit to support your nomination. This section is optional but highly recommended. You can submit as many links as you'd like, but no more than 20 is optimal.
C. A brief (up to 100 words) biography of the person who headed the team that developed your nominated product or service.
If you haven't yet gotten your entry kit for the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, get it here.