Votes Determine Public’s Favorite Customer Service Providers of the Year
Winners of the 2018 People's Choice Stevie® Awards for Favorite Customer Service, a worldwide public vote, were announced today. Voting was conducted from January 19 through February 9, with the highest number of votes deciding the winners in 13 industry categories. More than 124,000 votes were cast this year.
All organizations honored in the Customer Service Department of the Year categories of this year’s Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service were eligible to be included in voting for the People’s Choice Awards. The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, now in their 12th year, are the world’s top honors for customer service, contact center, business development, and sales professionals.
This year’s People’s Choice winners, who will each receive the coveted crystal People’s Choice Stevie Award, are:
- Airlines, Distribution, Transportation: DHL Express Bangladesh
- Computer Hardware: Dell Technologies
- Computer Services: Dell Technologies - Advanced Resolution Group
- Financial - 100 or More Employees: John Hancock Financial Services
- Financial - Up to 100 Employees: Care.com HomePay
- Healthcare/Pharma: Zelis Payments
- Leisure & Tourism: Travelzoo
- Other Industries: CubeSmart
- Public Services & Education: Standard For Success
- Retail: Chewy
- Software - 100 or More Employees: Carbonite, Inc.
- Software - Up to 100 Employees: FieldEdge
- Telecommunications: Loop Communications
Nicknamed the Stevie for the Greek word “crowned,” the awards will be presented to winners at the 12th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service awards banquet on Friday, February 23, at Caesars Palace Hotel in Las Vegas, NV. Tickets for the event are now on sale. More than 600 executives from around the world are expected to attend. The presentations will be broadcast live via Livestream.
Sponsors of the 12th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service include HCL Financial Services, Rant & Rave, Sales Partnerships, Inc., and ValueSelling Associates, Inc.