The entry deadline for The 2012 (10th Annual) American Business Awards, the premier business awards program in the U.S.A., is fast approaching on Wednesday, April 25 and we thought it would be helpful for organizations if we highlighted our live event awards categories. (If you haven't yet done so, you can download your entry kit here.) Our categories recognize excellence in live events staged since January 1 2011.
Our best event categories include:
- Best Consumer Event (e.g. auto show, boat show, health & fitness expo, etc.)
- Best Tradeshow or Convention
- Best Association Event or Meeting
- Best Corporate Image Event
- Best New Product Introduction Event
- Best Internal Recognition/Motivational Event
- Best Sales Meeting
- Best Sales Presentation
Your event awards submissions should include:
- An essay of up to 500 words describing the event: its genesis, goals, development, and results. You may include detailed production notes, audience demographics, etc.
- Any number of supporting files and web addresses that you may upload to our server to support your entry and provide more background information to the judges. These may include video clips, photographs, press reviews, news articles, and so on.
- Optionally, you may list creative and production credits for your event - a list of the people and organizations that contributed to its development
Our 2011 ABA event of the year winners included:
- Best Consumer Event- Sprint Prepaid Brands, Warren, NJ: Virgin Mobile FreeFest
- Best Corporate Image Event- SAP Marketing, New York, NY: SAP SAPPHIRE NOW
- Best Internal Recognition/Motivational Event- Quality Systems, Inc., Irvine, CA: NextGen Users Group Meeting Attracts Record Attendees; Largest in Company History
- Best New Product Introduction Event- MWW Group, East Rutherford, NJ: Showcasing the Surprisingly Sophisticated All-New 2011 Volkswagen Jetta
- Best Tradeshow or Convention- Vemma Nutrition Company, Scottsdale, AZ: Vemma Power of Why Convention
2012 ABA Finalists will be announced mid-May and the 10th Annual event award winners will be announced at our traditional banquet on June 18th at the Marriott Marquis in New York City.
If you have any questions about which category your should enter, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at + 1 703-547-8389.