The final entry deadline for The 2012 International Business Awards, the world's premier business awards competition, is quickly approaching on 27 June. All individuals and organizations worldwide – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small – may submit nominations to the IBAs. If you haven't yet done so, you can request your entry kit today.
Here we share three new product awards tips to help you showcase your organization's achievements.
1. Review the business awards categories.
There are several awards categories honoring new products and product management at the 2012 IBAs including:
- Best New Product or Service of the Year
- Product Development/Management Department or Team of the Year
- Product Development/Management Executive of the Year
2. Review the entry submission criteria.
The information requirements for entries in these new product and product management awards categories are generally:
- An essay of up to 500 words describing the nominee's achievements since 1 January 2011. For the Best New Product or Service of the Year categories, this should be an essay about your product or service: Its features, functions, benefits, and performance to date.
- A biography of the nominee or the leader of the nominated company, department, or team of up to 100 words.
- Optional (but highly recommended), a collection of supporting files, product demonstration videos, and/or web addresses that you may upload to our server to support your entry and provide more background information to the judges.
3. Review past winners' entries.
The 8th Annual International Business Awards were presented in October 2011 in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates. 2011 new product and product management honorees included:
- iolo technologies
- SDL International
- Manthan Systems
- American Express
- Cascades Tissue Group
- BioExx Specialty Proteins Ltd.
- Dudu Communications Fz. LLC.
- Abu Dhabi Systems & Information Centre
- Telegent Systems
- Pegasus Solutions, Inc.
- Eagle's Flight Creative Training Excellence Inc.
Winners of the competition will be celebrated at the ninth annual awards banquet on Monday, 15 October at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Seoul, South Korea.
Not sure which category is right for your organization? Email us at email@example.com and we'll direct you to the appropriate categories.